OUR TOWN TOMAH PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING
Our Town Tomah is a CBRF that cares for residents that have Dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease. We recognize that each person is an individual with physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Our goal is to provide care and services above the level of room and board, but less than skilled nursing care for our residents. An environment will be provided which is as homelike as possible and is compatible with the Residents’ needs and services. Residents are involved with choice of their care and preferences. Encouragement toward functional independence in daily living will be continually maintained.
The Nurse will evaluate prospective residents, and current residents, for the appropriateness of admission and continued placements taking into consideration the needs of the resident with the capabilities and limitations of the facility and staff. Current residents who are determined to be terminally ill may be retained dependent upon the total needs of the individual situation and Our Town CBRF’s ability to provide the level of care to the resident that (s)he deserves. Our Town CBRF will hold contracts with various local Hospice agencies.
• Special Fall Management Technology | $500/month
• Additional laundry above included (twice per week) | $100/month
• Diabetic Care: Monitor Glucose non-sliding scale insulin up too 3/day | $500/month
• Assistance with setting up doctor’s appointments, rides, etc. | $100/month
(Does not include transportation fee)
• Extra Nurse services | $100/month
• Special Diet prescribed by your doctor | Negotiable
• Cable TV | $20/month
• Admission Fee | $500 (non-refundable)
• Security Deposit | $500 (refundable at discharge)